What do I do when my online transaction fails?
1) A problem with the credit card;
2) Your online Payment Gateway settings
3) Incorrect card details provided during payment.
Here are some things to try:
1) Make sure that your debit/credit card details are correct when making a purchase;
2)Try to use an alternative card or payment method such as PayPal if possible
3) Contact your debit/credit card provider with the error message, they may be able to identify the issue you are having
4) If you are still having transaction problems, please contact us with details of the error message.
How can I obtain a receipt or invoice?
You will always receive a basic invoice via email after purchase. We can provide an of...Read more
What happens if I'm charged twice?
Rest assured you have not been charged twice. Please contact your card issuer, as the ...Read more
When will I be charged for my order?
When paying with a credit card you will not be charged until the products have shipped...Read more
What is a CVV number and where can I find it?
CVV Number (“Card Verification Value”) is a 3-digit number available on the back of yo...Read more